Copyright © Sweet Tooth
Thursday, August 10, 2006

Brownie Night

After a long day from work, nothing beats a huge chunk of Chocolate Brownie from French Baker to chase all the worries and sores away and bring forth the pleasure chocolate in your mouth. Its a long piece of soft brownie with a thick chocolate coating which is good to eat when cold but much better eaten at room temperature. Its actually a simple brownie and I think any homemakers out there, even I could make it but still for me desserts taste soo much better when someone else made it for me, I thinks its the instant gratification that I get! Yummy! I'm craving for another as I type :)

2 comments:

  1. We buy some of our bread from French Baker. I've never tried the brownie because I wanted to get a second opinion. I'll take your word for it...will try it out soon. Never really had luck with a brownie recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! i can never perfect a brownie recipe! its funny when you think of it coz most people can make a good batch of brownie, except me! cakes i can make brownies are my downfall

    ReplyDelete