Christmas Baking Frenzy Part 1

I love Christmas! All that gift giving and receiving, all the parties to attend to, reunions with High School buddies, college friends, having a budget to buy that awesome techie gadget you've been eyeing for months now, but most of all I love to bake holiday goodies to give to people.
My christmas baking craze started when my cousin C asked me to make batches of Food for the Gods for her officemates and batch of Giant Chocolate Chip (this is one of my signature cookie) for her sisters.
I like making Food for the Gods for the smell factor and Giant Chocolate Chip for the taste factor. I can resist tasting batch after batch of Food for the Gods but with the Giant Chocolate Chip? no can do my selfcontrol crumbles just gotta have a taste of it. I'm a chocolate chip kinda gal!
I've been up to my elbows making batch after batch of batters. My feet hurts from stading up for sooo long. But the house sure smells soooo good! The house smell like Christmas! Gotta catch some zzzzz....

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment