Last Christmas Frenzy


In the cookie category my Double Chocolate Crinkle is my #2 favorite, they are soft, powdery and sweet on the outside and as you bite into it they are chocolaty on the inside. Compared to other drop cookies that I've made they are more tedious to do but i think the outcome is all worth it and the smell of chocolate permeates throughout the house, it smells sooo good! And I wonder why I get fat, I guess that answers my question all these Christmas baking is not helping with too! oooh temptation! I got a whole BOWL of crinkle batter in the ref and can't wait to get started on them.
Tempting as they seem I gave them all away this time to our neighbors, dad is being so neighborly giving baked goodies for Christmas.
I've been baking for 6 hours straight the previous night so today still a work day, I couldn't make myself to wake up and go to work. Nothing! as in absolutely nothing could make me get up gotta catch more zzzz.....

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment