Busy Bee

During the past three months I've been busy buying books that are on sale and some are used like the King Arthur Flour 200th Anniversary Cookbook, this one I got from Lori of Dessert Comes first when she held a sale for her old cookbooks, I was actually eying 2 from her list this one and Doree Greenspan's, however, some lucky person got it it first. My most recent addition are: Baking from All Occassion, King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion, The Big Fat Cookie Cookbook and The Chocolate Chip Cookbook.

As you can see from my pile that I've got a lot of reading to do, what I'm most excited about is the
Baking for All Occassions by Flo Braker this I believe id her third book but this is the first book I have of hers and I've read so much good reviews about it. I was actually looking for her first book The Simple Art of Perfect Baking, but the bookstore didn't have it. Oh well, I have bunch of books that will tide me over for months hopefully.

See ya!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment