- 200g / 1 pack graham crackers
- 3 tbsp. or more crushed grahams
- 1/4 can condense milk
- 3 packs / 375 ml all purpose cream
- 4 ripe mangoes sliced or cubed
- Combine condense milk and all purpose cream.
- Fill the bottom of a 8 x 13 rectagular pan with whole grahams. Layer with cream then mangoes. Repeat process to make 2-3 layers, ending with a layer of cream.
- Generously distribute the crushed graham until the entire cream is covered.
- Chill for a minimun of 4 hours.
This being a no baked cheesecake, I'm still amazed how much I like it. This is the third time I made a no baked version and so far it haven't failed me. Although next time I will put more Oreo bits within the batter. That would definitely be heavenly!
Adapted from Food Magazine
Makes 1 6 inches
For the crust:
- 3/4 cup crushed oreo cookies - I didn't remove the filling so that I don't need to add any more sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1-8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 5 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp or 1 packet of unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 pieces oreos or more this part really depends on how much you love your oreos
- To make the crust: mix the crushed oreos with the melted butter, mix well until resembles a course sand. Pour in a non stick 6-inch removable bottom pan. Press the buttered crumbs until the whole bottom is covered. Put in the fridge and make the filling.
- For the filling: In a microwave safe bowl, bloom the unflavored gelatin for 5 minutes with the water. Set aside.
- In a food processor bowl, pour in the sour cream with the room temp. cream cheese & the sugar, pulse until smooth and satiny.
- Set bloomed gelatin mixture in the microwave, zap it for 10 seconds until the mixture turns liquidy. Mix with a spoon and set aside and cool to room temp.
- Add the 1 cup of whipping cream at this stage, the mixture should really look smooth and creamy. If so add the room temp. gelatin and mix until it's fully incorporated.
- Crushed the 5 or more so of the remaining Oreos, the bigger the better to make it stand out in the white pale creamcheese mixture.
- Retrive the chilling crust from the fridge and pour half of the the creamcheese mixture and generously sprinkle the crushed oreos. Pour all of the mixture and level the top and ending with a generous sprinkle of the crushed oreo crumbs.
- Cover with cling wrap and let it set overnight in the fridge.