Addiction Strikes Again!

Look what I got! Last Sunday, one of the biggest mall here in Manila had a sale. What sale means to me is another chance to add to my ever growing cookbook collection. I visited 4 bookstores got these from two of them. It put a huge dent on my wallet.
  1. Martha Stewart's New Pies and Tarts: 150 Recipes for Old-Fashioned and Modern Favorites - being a Martha fan I got to have this. Just like in the previous Martha Cookies and Cupcake books, this is definitely a must have for beginners and non beginners alike.
  2. The Sweeter Side of Amy's Bread - I've been drooling over this for quite sometime now, I love reading about how bakeries started, the stories behind them and how they found or formulate each recipes. I find it very inspiring.
  3. Maida Heatter's Cakes - I'm not actually sure if this is a republish of her old cake book since I don't have that. I haven't had the opportunity to browse this since I only got it last night.
  4. Milk & Cookies - with that title who would love to try this book. This book is full of classic recipes and will surely remind you of your childhood. This is one of those spur of the moment purchase. The title just got me ♥♥♥
  5. Maida Heatter's Cookies - aside from being a chocaholic, I'm a self admitted cookie fiend, I love cookies in any form. I love them soft, chewy, thin or crisp. I'm very partial to those dunkable variety. 

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment